Creative Ally is a marketing and branding firm that partners solely with nonprofit organizations, foundations, independent schools, colleges and universities, and the charity arm of corporations.
Creative Ally is highly experienced in developing and implementing multifaceted and integrated marketing and branding for a variety of nonprofits, educational institutions, associations and foundations. We deal effectively with both an organization’s members and its public—managing campaigns, communication and events in a manner that promotes a team atmosphere.
We have collaborated successfully with many directors of marketing and communications to help them pitch campaigns to their organizations’ presidents, deans, CEOs and directors. As allies to their communication team, together, we’ve created marketing that got results and ensured that all aspects of the plan were produced in a timely manner, within budget, and on point.
Creative Ally’s Clients Have Included:
- Capital Area Humane Society
- Independence Health Senior Lifestyle Center
- Southern Wake Academy Charter School
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- University of Michigan College of Engineering
- United Dairy Industry of Michigan Association
- Michigan Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- American Dairy Association of Michigan
- Michigan Realtors Association
- Living Consciously Now: Coaching for Life-changing Events
- NoStigmas: Ending the Stigma Against Mental Illness
- William Peace University
- Michigan Apple Association
- Citizens Insurance, charity arm
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- McLaren Healthcare (formerly Michigan Capital Medical Center)
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority
What Creative Ally Can Do For You…
Creative Ally’s branding efforts ensures that you remain true to your well-earned image, or if needed, we can help you reinvent yourself or create a new image.
- Logos and Marketing Materials
- Creative Implementation
- Direct Mail
- Website Development from concept, design and copywriting to programming and hosting
- Email Marketing
- Focus Groups
- Event Management and Promotion
- Exhibitor/Tradeshow Displays
We will help you develop communications that are rich with meaning and emotional connection, leading to definitive outcomes.
- Promotional/Sales Materials
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Donor Mail Campaigns
- Email Marketing
- Alumni/Member publications and newsletters
Creative Ally has worked with numerous independent and charter schools, colleges and universities to help them recruit students. We begin with research, using as much preexisting information as possible. We then developed recruitment marketing materials that fit the institutions’ goals and budgets while emphasizing the schools’ unique benefits and features, using methods such as direct mail, email campaigns, social media marketing, event coordination and promotions, and follow-up communications that helped our clients meet or surpass their admissions goals.
At Thomas M. Cooley Law School, we developed and produced targeted marketing that increased overall enrollment by 30 percent, significantly boosting the number of women and minorities.
At the University of Michigan College of Engineering, we proposed and instituted the college’s first student recruitment marketing program that resulted in overall enrollment increases.
At Michigan State University College of Law, we created the college’s graphic identity program, leading to the implementation of their first targeted student recruitment marketing program, resulting in a 200 percent increase in applications, a 50 percent increase in enrollment, and a considerable rise in student credentials.
Event Planning and Coordination
Whether you are hosting a convention, recruitment event, holiday party or community presentation, Creative Ally will make sure that your guests have a wonderful experience that leads to the achievement of your goals.Read Case Study